Early Poptropica is one of the first islands you can explore on Poptropica and it is an easy adventure. Your goal is to help the settlers of Early Poptropica recover three items that have been stolen by thieves. The items include a Prized Porker (pig), the bucket for their well, and their signal flag. Here is the complete walkthrough for Early Poptropica with all the cheats and secrets you need to complete the island.
Early Poptropica Super Secrets
I’ve collected some of the rarest trivia and biggest super secrets for Early Poptropica. In order to reveal them, I’m asking one small favor. Please Like/+1/Tweet this page using the buttons here and the secrets will be revealed. Early Poptropica is one of the first islands, and has some pretty amazing secrets!
- There is an amazing secret gold card costume in Early Poptropica. The really cool part is that it’s marked as “Members Only” but anyone can wear it. It’s the Hypnotic Costume. You’ll find it in the Poptropica Towers section of Early Poptropica. Jump up on the green building and click on the window with the orange potted flower to get it.
- Early Poptropica was “established” in 1983, according to the sign you’ll find in that zone. The characters here are appear as pixelated people, which is a nod to the 8-bit graphic style that was predominant in arcade games in the 1980’s.
- There are two common rooms in Early Poptropica, the Soda Pop Shop and the Arcade. Both are on Main Street. Early Poptropica is the only island to have two common rooms. Sometimes, when an advertisement building is present on the island, you won’t be able to access the Arcade.
- Go all the way to the right until you arrive in Early Poptropica.
- Talk to the settlers. One of them says he is missing his pig and that a spider stole it.
- Another settler complains about a stolen bucket for the well.
- There is one more settler on top of the tower. He says they have lost their flag and need it back.
- Go all the way back to the beginning and you will see an open sewer grate by a fire hydrant.
- Go down inside the sewer and get the pig in the bottom right corner.
- Go back out of the sewer and get back onto the street.
- Find the guy who was missing his pig and click on him. He will take his pig back.
- Go down the well.
- Find the glow stick. It is in the upper-left corner.
- Go back up and get out of the well.
- Go left back to the start.
- Now you need to keep going left and get to Poptropica Towers.
- Find another pothole and go down.
- Explore the sewer maze below the street until you find a golden egg (hint: watch the walkthrough video for the exact path to take).
- Get the egg.
- Work your way up the buildings until you get to the last one.
- Get to the top of the last one and go up the vine.
- Click on the giant.
- Keep on going right until you find a bucket and a jetpack.
- Once you find those items go back down to the street.
- Go back to Main Street and with the jetpack fly to the top of the water tower and retrieve the flag.
- Go back to Early Poptropica and give the man by the wall his water bucket.
- Go up to the tall wooden tower and give the man his flag.
- A ship will come to shore and you need to click on the man on the ship to get your medal.
Characters You’ll Meet in Early Poptropica
I have a full page dedicated to the characters you’ll meet in Poptropica, but here’s a quick list of all the characters and creatures you’ll encounter during your quest:
- Early Poptropicans
- Green Sewer Spider
- Purple Giant
- Black Spiders
- Snorkel Boy
- Spider Girl
- Balloon/Pigment Salesman
Early Poptropica has two Common Rooms on Main Street where you can hang out and chat or play games with other Poptropica Players. The first common room is the Soda Pop Shop. The second common room, the Arcade is usually available but often disappears when an in-game advertisement building appears.
Areas and Zones in Early Poptropica
Here’s a quick list of all the areas you’ll visit when exploring Early Poptropica.
- Aircraft Graveyard
- Arcade (Common Room)
- Dark Room
- Early Poptropica
- Main Street
- PopArt Museum
- Poptropica Towers
- Soda Pop Shop (Common Room)
- Storage Cavern
- The Pit
- The Purple Giant