Valentine’s Day is fast approaching and we’ve already paired up three Poptropica Villains with dates. Director D will be taking Betty Jetty to the rooftop restaurant in the Poptropica Towers zone of Early Poptropica. Gretchen Grimlock with be enjoying a nice evening with Sir Gawain of Astro-Knights at the Diner in 24 Carrot Island. And two of the most dastardly villains in Poptropica, the Binary Bard and the Black Widow, will be enjoying a romantic date at Poseidon’s Beach in Mythology Island, where they will enjoy a delicious dinner and then perhaps continue their plotting to take over all of Poptropica.
But hang on Cupids, we’ve got one more date to plan. This time it’s Captain Crawfish who is in need of some romantic guidance. He’s feared by many as a ruthless pirate and a scoundrel on the high seas. He’s vicious, mean, and unforgiving in his ruthless search for treasure and power. And while he’s loud, obnoxious and downright mean, it turns out he’s a little shy with the ladies. Poor Captain Crawfish hasn’t been able to find a date in decades. So as part of our Valentines for Villains campaign, let’s help Captain Crawfish out this holiday. Who knows, perhaps love can reform even the most dastardly pirate.
Now it’s up to us to vote on who Captain Crawfish should take on his Valentine’s Day date:
Who Should Captain Crawfish Take on His Valentine's Date?
- The Princess from Astro-Knights Island (51%, 1,301 Votes)
- The Girl from the Engine Room in S.O.S. Island (18%, 465 Votes)
- The Three Geishas from Red Dragon Island (17%, 444 Votes)
- The Editor of the Hemlock Herald in Ghost Story Island (13%, 343 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,553
And we need to vote on where they should go!
Where Should Captain Crawfish Take His Valentine's Date?
- Cliff Park (Kites) in Cryptids Island (38%, 838 Votes)
- Club Nouveau Riche in Game Show Island (31%, 687 Votes)
- 4 Aces Casino in Wild West Island (16%, 348 Votes)
- The Cemetery in Ghost Story Island (15%, 331 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,205
Captain Crawfish always wears his dashing pirate captain garb, but what should his date wear on the big night? Post your comments below.