There’s a new advertisement mission showing up on Main Street on most Poptropica islands this week. It’s for the movie, Hop. It’s hard to miss it because there are promotions for this contest everywhere. There’s even a promotion for it on the travel map!
In this advertisement mission, there are a bunch of different activities that you can do. Here are some instructions for each of the different parts.
Hop Candy Factory
When you go into the Hop candy factory, there are three different mini-games to play. When you complete them all, you’ll win a prize. It’s a piece of candy that you can carry around. It’s a pretty disappointing prize for all the work you have to do in this mission, but at least the mini-games are easy to complete. Check out the video for the full walkthrough:
Poptropica’s Got Talent
In this part of the mission, located in the building to the right of the Candy Factory, you need to help a nervous bunny play the drums. It’s a simple rhythm game like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, where you press the keys as the notes cross the bottom line. Sometimes you need to press two at a time for a combination. If you keep in the green area of the meter by the end of the song, you’ll win. The prizes are a Hop Talent Trophy and a Chick Follower.
Hop Candy Hunt
There’s also a candy hunt across all the islands in Poptropica. There are seven pieces of candy to find, and when you collect them all, you get a prize. When you find your first piece, you’ll get some clues about where you can locate all of the others.
- The first piece is located on top of the Soda Pop Shop in Early Poptropica
- The second piece is on top of the tall building on the right of Main Street in Spy Island. To get it, go to the top of the HQ building and walk/jump across the tightrope to the right.
- The third piece is on top of the Tourism Center Hut in Shark Tooth Island.
- The fourth piece is above the gas station on 24 Carrot Island.
- The fifth piece is on top of the Hop Candy Factory inside the advertisement area.
- The sixth piece is inside the Hop Advertisement building. It’s the first piece that most people find.
- The seventh piece is on top of the Poptropica’s Got Talent building inside the advertisement area.
When you complete the Candy Hunt, you get two prizes: the Hop Bunnizer and the Hop Easter Bunny Costume. The costume is the same bunny costume the people outside and inside the advertisement area are wearing. The Bunnizer lets you put bunny ears on another Poptropican.