Counterfeit Island is going to leave early access tomorrow and become available for everyone! So get ready Poptropica people! If you bought your early access pass, then you want to make sure you complete the island today so that you get 200 credits instead of just 100. And if you weren’t able to get early access, don’t worry because Counterfeit Island is only a day away.
Counterfeit Island Walkthrough
If you haven’t finished the island yet, or you’re just eager to study up and get a good start, please see my complete Counterfeit Island Walkthrough. It has a video that shows you how to complete the entire island.
Torn Picture Pieces
One thing that a lot of people are having trouble with are the torn picture pieces. There are six pieces scattered across the island that you need to find in order to assemble a picture of a gargoyle. You use the completed picture to figure out how to position the pieces that appear on a lock that gets you after-hours access to the museum. Here’s where all of the six torn picture pieces are located (with screenshots!)
Torn Picture Piece Locations
- City Docks: look up on top of the mast on the fishing boat
- City Docks: lying in the sand by the Underground exit
- Museum: outside on the roof dome
- Museum: in the supply room
- Underground: in the domed archway (you need to climb the wire)
- Moldy Baguette Inn: outside near the roof at the top right side