+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: New Poptropican Series Part 2

Legendary Poptropican Funnygirl's Avatar
    In a jewelry store...because diamonds are a girls best friend

Just a question can my charater be like a rare bread of human/wolf thing and my"dad" found me????
    The One and Only Funnygirl
    ~
    Twitter ~Poptropica Username: 54575

Legendary Poptropican Harry Potter fan's Avatar
    Ya I will here's more! It was man that said you wanna help your father? How'd you-? Don't talk go to museum and meet me when your done mmm K? KK *walks to museum*
    Hey Hey, Life ain't fair, Jump around like ya just dont care! I like it like that!- Hot Chelle Rae
    Your a wizard Harry-Rubeus Hagrid
    You flithy little mudblood-Draco Malfoy
    Being famous is wicked. But it's better to be normal.-Rupert Grint
    Don't try too hard to be something you're not.-Daniel Radcliffe
    I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what that is.-Emma Watson

I'm still confused petpet
    ~

Ya probaly......
    Hey Hey, Life ain't fair, Jump around like ya just dont care! I like it like that!- Hot Chelle Rae
    I'm going to do what I want to do. I'm going to be who I really am. I'm going to figure out what that is.-Emma Watson

Administrator/Moderator petpet123's Avatar
    Sounds great so far HP Fan. Which one are you doing HP Fan? Dialouge, Biography, or Journal/Diary?
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnygirl View Post
    Just a question can my charater be like a rare bread of human/wolf thing and my"dad" found me????
    Yep. Just be creative but reasonable. Make sure you explain about that in your story though.

♥You all will always be in my heart. My BIG PSF heart.♥

~Speedy Wing~
    Poptropica Username: Musicgirl123106

"Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain."

Legendary Poptropican Animalfan5's Avatar
    Okay, I'll start on my background story. I guess I'm related to Counterfeit Island, aren't I.

Anyway.......

September 1985

Voila! *blows dust away* This is an old book. It was actually a journal given to my father from one of his colleagues, but he disappeared before ever using it. I should probably introduce myself in my journal, which I will now be calling Soufflé, after my favorite dessert. Oui oui, I'm liking this journal already! Anyway, mon nom est Abrielle de Pierre. Oh, non! I'm using French again. My maman said I shouldn't do it anymore. Ever since my papan disappeared. See, she's American, and she doesn't understand what I say when I talk in French. It was my father who was my translator. He was a famous art buyer, traveling all over the world looking for fantastique pieces to add to his collection. He took me along on all his globetrotting escapades, so I know about art quite a lot. My mom is also quite creative. She has a day job at a museum that is also a secret place where you can train new employees to locate fake pieces of art. It's how the museum makes sure to show all of the most genuine works of all time. Picasso and Da Vinci are my favorite, among others..like Andy Warhol! But back to maman. Besides the museum, she also takes old pieces of furniture and repaints them, polishes them, and decorates them. She then sells them on this new thing called the Internet. What is that I still don't know, and maman isn't telling me. But she has been making a lot of money. As for me, the sudden search for papan has got me interested in mysteries. I am an amateur detective, and has even helped solve some cases. It was magnifique! I decided to finally take on the search for my father myself, so now I must travel the streets with only a little bit of food and Soufflé in my hand. I still love and visit the museum a lot. Maybe they will find a way to help me there. I better go! See you soon, mon amie (my friend)!
    I'm crazy. I'm messed up. I'm weird. But I have my friends. And that makes me wonderful.

ANIMALFAN5 <3

SUMMER 2012♥

Starships were meant to fly, hands up and touch the sky

It's like a biography dialogue mixture

Rain, hunger, tired, all I can remember after waking up In a lab. All I can resist to remember is that my past life of being rare is this hard to explain?
    Last month i was found along side loneliness and now I am the interest of every human being on this planet my "dad" if that's what u call them is who helped me from the start, gave me a place to start over in susietly.
    ~

Legendary Poptropican Dangerous Leaf's Avatar
    Lost somewhere in reality, caught by relationships with friends, and homework....
    Um, 2012art, Im going to need your help on this since we're sharing, but how's this for a beginning:

Early Life

My adventure started a while ago. Way back then, life was hard. My family was poor. Dad was a farmer, and Mom simply didnt have a job. I didnt even go to school. I was too busy helping my parents. Then one day, I met 2012art (or whatever your Poptropica name is, sorry I dont know) and that changed everything. He asked me about myself and before I knew it, I was a spy. Who knew that I was part of the Leaf family and it was tradition to be a spy?
    ⒹⒶⓃⒼⒺⓇⓄⓊⓈ ⓁⒺⒶⒻ

~*Fluffybunzy*~
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ('')_('')

I ♥ BUNNIES
    (\__/) (\_(\
    (='.'=) (=' :')
    (")_(") ('')('')
    FLUFFY & AWESMAZING

My cave of dragons! Please do click, or karma might get you!

Hi!

My Wall My Room

~Hey, smile, beautiful~
    Touch your heart

~DJ DL

I like it.
    ~

+ Reply to Thread