One of the best parts of Poptropica is all the costumes you can get in the game. There are plenty of options available in the Poptropica Store, and you can use the costumizer feature to copy almost any costume you see in the game. Plus, if you’re feeling creative, you can mix and match a lot to get some really great outfits. Here are two great outfits that use some clever mixing. Both of these were submitted to the comments section by magicwind. If you’ve got a great costume idea, add it to the comments section below and if we like it, we’ll feature it as a costume of the week.
This costume combines some gear from Mythology Island with a few items from the store. You’ll need to use up 225 credits on the items or be a paid member in Poptropica. Here are all the steps you need to get this really cute item. Credit for putting this costume together goes to magicwind.
- Visit Aphrodite in Mythology Island and copy the top part of her toga and her heart necklace.
- Use the Gamer Girl’s hair from the Poptropica Store (75 credits).
- Use the black jacket from the original Rocker Girl outfit in the Poptropica Store (75 credits).
- Get a black skirt from any of the Poptropicans that are wearing one.
- Use the bangs from the Prom Queen costume in the Poptropica Store (75 credits).
Queen of the Underworld
This creative outfit is mostly a copy of the Goth Girl from Astro-Knights Island, but with some clever twists to appear large without having to have that ugly Hades’ hair.
- First go to Ye Olde Rumor Mill in Astro-Knights Island and copy the entire outfit of the Goth Girl inside. She’s up top in the upper right inside the mill.
- If you don’t already have Hades crown, you’ll need to complete Mythology Island. Wear the crown, which is inside the Mythology Island section of your backpack.
- Put on the Hades amulet from the Mythology Surfer costume from the Poptropica Store (75 credits).
- Press the space bar to grow large in size.
- Change your hair to the same style you had before by using the hair from the Pop Star outfit from the Poptropica Store (75 credits).
The last part of this (using the Pop Star outfit) is what lets you stay at the large size without having to actually wear Hades’ crown/hair. It’s a great costume and clever trick with credit to, magicwind
Got your own Poptropica costume ideas? Post them in the comments section below and I’ll pick a costume for next week’s feature. Be sure to write out all the steps you need to do to put the outfit together.